When I was diagnosed with a fatty liver in late 2014, the hepatologist who gave me the terrible news had even terrible predictions: I will NOT be able to reverse my fatty liver and the best I can hope for is to keep it at its current level and hope that it will not progress to something deadly. Say that to a 30 years old person and you manage to scare them for life!
Fortunately, I didn’t just accept and believe what the doctor had to say. I started to do my research. I read, I learned, I understood that it wasn’t true: fatty liver can be reversed if you go through a complete lifestyle change and especially if you correct your dietary habits. Two years later, I had managed to reverse my fatty liver!
So NEVER accept defeat. NEVER accept that you can’t heal yourself. NEVER GIVE UP. You can do it. You can get healthy again!
And to help you get there, the Fatty Liver Remedy is here.
Created by nutritionist Layla Jeffrey, I was drawn into it because she had a similar story to mine: specialist predicted that her fatty liver will kill her, but she managed to reverse it as well. (Proving, once again, what I said above: never trust those who say you won’t be able to do it!).
Unlike me, Layla Jeffrey managed to write a complete course – a guide on how to reverse the fatty liver condition you’ve been diagnosed with: The Fatty Liver Remedy. It’s all based on the diet (which I hope you know by now that it’s the most important thing when fighting against NAFLD) and it will give you all the information you need to be able to reverse it yourself, just like I did or just like she did.
This complete program for reversing fatty liver features everything you need to know in order to tackle your problem and get healthy again. Here’s a short breakdown of the most important things you will find inside:
– How to lose weight the CORRECT way – an extremely important thing when dealing with NAFLD
– Dietary guidelines, including liver detoxing superfoods, healthy cooking oils to use, her own recipe for Liver Detox drinks that do wonders to your liver, foods to avoid and so on.
– Medications to avoid
– Lifestyle tips for turning your life around and getting back on track with your health
– Natural supplements to take (I am, personally against taking supplements, even if they are natural – but it’s up for everybody to decide what the best route is and it never hurts to check two different points of views).
Apart from all this great information – all based on the program that the nutritionist had followed herself to reverse her fatty liver – you get other great goodies as well if you decide to buy the Fatty Liver Remedy right now. The bonuses included in the purchase price are extremely useful, with one of them topping the list and making your life even easier:
– 188 Liver Friendly Recipes (This is pure gold and you probably know it already if you’ve been trying to keep foods varied in your diet. This alone is worth the program’s cost in my opinion!)
– Detox Your Body Book
– What to Eat & What to Avoid Book
The program is a bit more expensive than your regular book – but it is something that has been tested and proven to work. And at $37 (the price for getting it through the links I shared) it’s not that expensive if you think for a moment at the price cap you’d put on your health and well being. I hope that you agree that you deserve to invest the “huge” amount of $37 to get your health and, why not, life back!
So my suggestion is not to hesitate and get The Fatty Liver Remedy now. It has all the information you need to reverse your condition and it’s easily packed in one single product – plus the amazingly useful bonuses it comes with.
You can find most of the information shared in the program online for free – and even much of it is available here on this blog, but having everything organized in a book that’s easy to follow and doesn’t require any extra searching on various websites is pure gold. It helps you stay focused and do what matters the most: reverse your fatty liver!